Monday, September 20, 2010

In case you haven't noticed by now...

If by some weird coincidence you haven't noticed by now, I've done a total overhaul of the blog's design, right down to the header image. I have fellow aniblogger Kei to thank for the image. I also changed the colors around, too.

Another quick note: the new season is starting soon, and that means most blogs will being cranking out episode reviews. Sadly, I am but one person, and a student at that, so I almost certainly will NOT be doing episode reviews for a few seasons.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who made this blog possible: my readers, the aniblogging community, the Blogger team, myself, and a few others.

If you have an idea on how I might be able to improve the design a bit, or have a complaint, leave a comment on this post!

See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment