Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm rebranding!

UPDATE 5/26: The cute baseball girl got replaced with another cute baseball girl.


So, to commemorate this blog's return from a 2-year hiatus, Stepping Up To The Anime Plate will be rebranding into The Anime Plate.

This means I'll be redoing the header. So gone will be the cute baseball girl you all have seen there for so long. I don't know what will replace her.

The new segment, Breaking It Down, will roll out after the rebranding is done. It will feature Honnouji Academy's wonderful leader, Satsuki Kiryuin.

The site URL will stay the same, so you can still catch the new content at http://animeplate.blogspot.com

I'm hoping I can finish the rebranding ASAP, so I can start putting out new content.

Until next time! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment