Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Update on the site...

Sorry for the under construction look of the site, guys. It's still a work in progress. I'm currently working on a Kill La Kill-themed background for the site, so enjoy the Railgun baseball header for the time being.  By the way, I'd like to say thank you to my good friend Emily Hostak for drawing the header. You can find her on Facebook here. She does take commissions, so give her some work to do!


Okay, so here's what I've got planned for the blog.  I'll have my review of Yoshi's New Island for the 3DS rolling out on Monday, and another Breaking It Down post coming that Thursday or Friday. Sometime in the future, I'll have more Breaking It Down, as well as a Con Report from Otakon in August.

In the meantime... Here, have a really cute picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment