Thursday, July 3, 2014

LootCrate June 2014

I know this seems random, but I'm going to share with you, my loyal readers, my LootCrate openings each month. Often, this will replace Breaking It Down for whatever week it's posted, usually towards the end of the month or the beginning of the next month. So without further ado, here's my LootCrate for June!

Buncha stuff after the jump!




For those who don't know, LootCrate is a sort of geek-themed box of stuff that comes every month.  Every month has a theme, and this month's theme is TRANSFORM. Naturally, this means Transformers stuff. So while it doesn't necessarily have anime stuff in it, it's certainly cool, and I highly recommend it, since you get amazing value from the box.


Anyway, here's the video:



Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe!


Scores:
Value: 5/5
Theme: 3/5 (Transformers isn't my thing)
Variety: 4.5/5
Design: 4/5 (T-shirt is pretty cool-looking)

Overall: 4/5
LootCrate Is Awesome


To subscribe to LootCrate, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment