Monday, November 15, 2010

F**king Reviews: How Do They Work?

I guess I should have explain the review system before posting my first review. Basically the reviews will follow this format:

I. Franchise Intro
II. Episode/OVA Plot Summary
III. Positive Points
IV. Negative Points
V. Overall Thoughts and Rating

The ratings will be on a 5-point scale, in increments of .5, rather than .25 as I had been doing. This way, it can be better equated to a 10-point scale of most sites.

On top of this, I'll roll out a new segment soon: Retro Reviews. In this segment, I'll pick out a retro series, as in from the 80s and 90s, watch a few episodes and proceed as usual with the review.

I hope this provided the readers with a little insight as to what goes into a review of a series. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment