Monday, May 26, 2014

Here's the deal


Okay, so here's what's going to happen. I'm going to try and get a general schedule for how things are going to work:

2 posts a week, as follows:

- Sunday or Monday: Breaking It Down will go up. Ideally, I can get it up Sunday, post it to the appropriate sub-reddit on Monday.

- Thursday, Friday, or Saturday: the weekly review will go up. Sometimes it'll be anime, sometimes it'll be a video game. Occasionally, the review may be a manga volume. It'll really depend on what I've been doing that week. Again, post on Thursday, on the sub-reddit Friday or Saturday.


As for Con Reports, those'll be posted in the week after the con, possibly replacing a review or BID post.  Those will not go on reddit, but will be linked to on Twitter.

Lastly, I'll reveal this week's review subject. I sat down and re-watched Kämpfer, just the TV series. And, boy, do I ever have things to say about it. 

Curious what I had to say? Check out the review, coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment