Monday, November 14, 2011

Yo, dawg. I heard you like blog posts...

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't posted in Haruhi knows how long.  I've had work at a baseball stadium (<3), school, and saving for conventions.  That's why I'm trying to make up for it.  I can at least give you folks the pictures I took at FanimeCon 2011.  Lotsa Touhous in this one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tnelson027/sets/72157626728219845/with/5782605968/

As mentioned earlier, there a lot of Touhou cosplayers. My only regrets are that I did not find a Reisen Udongein Inaba cosplayer, and that I did not cosplay.  I did, however, get interviewed for a documentary.   All of this at my very first anime convention.

On the subject of Touhou, the 13th Touhou game came out recently, so that's been taking up a good portion of my time.  I gotta say, I was rather disappointed.  The game was absurdly easy, and ZUN's drawing ability is deteriorating A LOT.

I also purchased a good number of figures recently.  As a result, I'm almost broke right now.  Being college student is suffering.  And being otaku is suffering.  FIGURES Y U SO EXPENSIVE?

So... yeah. That's why I haven't posted here for a while. I hope y'all can forgive me. *moe eyes* Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment